TERMS OF WARSAW TIP TAP RUN 2019
- The organizer: ANNA KOŁAKOWSKA TIP TAP ul. Niewielka 29a/59 00-713 Warszawa NIP:5213435954 REGON:360054014
- The date of workshops: 28th-30th June 2019 (3 days)
- The workshops will be held in Warsaw at the place and time specified by the organizer.
- Group levels: Beginners group / Intermediate group / Advanced group
- Teachers retain the right to transfer participant to another group level.
- Registration from 18th March to 15th June 2019 on first-come-first-served basis and in three categories:
- EARLY REGISTRATION: 18th March to 30th April 2019 / 770 PLN
- STANDARD REGISTRATION: 1st May to 31st May 2019 / 890 PLN
- LATE REGISTRATION: 1st June to 15th June 2019 / 990 PLN
- In order to register the online application form has to be filled out and submitted and payment to be made.
- PLEASE NOTICE: Registration is guaranteed when payment is received
- Minors have to provide on the first day of the workshops a written permission signed by a parent.
- The number of places is limited. That’s why we operate on a first-come-first-served bases.
- Payment should be transferred into our bank account.
Reference: „tiptaprun2019 – name and surname” BIC BPKOPLPW, IBAN PL50 1020 5558 1111 1635 9710 0037.
- In case of “early” and “standard” registration (see above) payment by instalments is possible.
- a) Early registration: the first instalment has to be paid within 7 days after receiving the confirmation from the organizer; the second instalment has to be settled by 30th April 2019.
- b) Standard registration: the first instalment has to be paid within 7 days after receiving the confirmation from the organizer; the second instalment has to be settled by 5th June 2019.
- c) Late registration: the full amount has to be paid within 7 days after receiving the confirmation from the organizer, but not later than the 15th June 2019.
- If a participant does not make payment, she/he will be deleted from the list.
- If a participant submits a written resignation before 20thJune 2019, the organizer will return the 50% of the payment that has been made. The respective refund remittance will be made within 14 days.
- Resignations received after the 20th June 2019 do not qualify for a refund.
- The organizer retains the right to cancel the workshops/any part of the program without giving a specific reason. In such a case any payment made will be fully refunded at any time.
- The cost of the payment is charged upon the participant of the festival.
- In case of international money transfer, please use the exchange rate of the day the transfer was made.
- An individual accident insurance is recommended. The organizer carries no responsibility and cannot be made liable for any accident caused during the program nor for any loss of property or damage.
- By filling out and submitting the online application form participants give permission to storage her/his given personal data and media, such as pictures and videos. The data will not be sold or forwarded to third parties. The data will only be handled by representatives of the organizer. Moreover, participants agree to be photographed or filmed during the program and give permission to the organizer to use the material for promotional purposes.
- The organizer does not provide accommodation for the participants.
- Answers to any questions regarding the workshops can be obtained via e-mail: email@example.com
- Application for participation in the workshops is equivalent to accepting consent to the processing of personal data by the organizer for the purposes of information and marketing in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of data 133 U.Nr personal item. 883