TERMS OF TIP TAP RUN 2021
TERMS AND REGULATIONS
July 16th – 18th, 2021
- The organizer: ANNA KOŁAKOWSKA TIP TAP ul. Niewielka 29a/59 00-713 Warszawa NIP: 5213435954 REGON: 360054014
- The date of workshops: July 16th – 18th, 2020 (3 days)
- The workshops will be held in Warsaw ul.Wiśniowa 50.
- Group levels:
- Beginner group
- Intermediate group
- Advanced group
- Teachers retain the right to transfer participant to another group level.
- Any audio-visual recording is allowed at the end of the class and under teachers’ approval.
- Registration is open from May 17th, 2021 to July 9th, 2021 on first-come-first-served basis.
- In order to register the online application form has to be filled out and submitted and payment to be made.
- Underage workshop attendees are to provide a Legal Guardian’s Approval before the works hops.
- The number of places is limited. That’s why we operate on a first-come-first-served bases.
- Workshops price:
- EARLY BIRD – 390 zł – 17.05.2021 – 17.06.2021
- STANDARD – 440 zł – 18.06.2021 – 09.07.2021
- Payment should be transferred into our bank account. Reference: „tiptaprun2020 – name and surname” BIC BPKOPLPW, IBAN PL50 1020 5558 1111 1635 9710 0037.
- If a participant submits a written resignation before July 9th, 2020, the organizer will return the appropriate refund (with cost of organizing the workshops taken into consideration) of the payment that has been made. Written resignations with bank account number are to be sent until July 9th, 2021, until 23:59. The respective refund remittance will be made within 14 days. Resignations sent into firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail will only be respected, no other form of resignation will not be accepted.
- Resignations received after the July 9th, 2021 do not qualify for a refund.
- Other cases will be settled individually.
- The organizer has the right to cancel the workshops in case of undesired random events and/or events of majeure force. In such instance, 80% of the price will be refunded due to costs of workshop organization.
- An individual accident insurance is recommended. The organizer carries no responsibility and cannot be made liable for any accident caused during the program nor for any loss of property or damage.
- By filling out and submitting the online application form participants give permission to storage her/his given personal data and media, such as pictures and videos. The data will not be sold or forwarded to third parties. The data will only be handled by representatives of the organizer. Moreover, participants agree to be photographed or filmed during the program and give permission to the organizer to use the material for promotional purposes.
- Answers to any questions regarding the workshops can be obtained via email: email@example.com
- Application for participation in the workshops is equivalent to accepting consent to the processing of personal data by the organizer for the purposes of information and marketing in accordance with the Act of May 10th 2018 on the protection of data Dz.U. 2018 poz. 1000.
- The organizer has the right to change the Terms and Regulations at any time, especially in technical cases, as long as the Attendee
- do not obtain any right losses. Every change shall become effective upon placing them on run.tiptap.pl website, unless stated otherwise.
- The organizer does not take any responsibility for undesired random instances, preventing the workshops from taking place, which were unable to predict beforehand, especially accidental instances, and/or events of majeure force.
- Taking part in workshops is equivalent to accepting the Terms and Regulations by the participant, as well as making sure that the participant can obey every condition posed by the organizer and this legal document.
- The organizer does not take responsibility for any damages of participants‘ belongings, injuries, and/or health issues. In case of health issues done during the time of workshops, damage of equipment and other negative instances, the participants will not pursue any remedies on this matter from the organizer.